• Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London
  • Zest @ Bow Walk, London

Zest @ Bow Walk, William Guy Gardens, London, E3 3FU

From £118,125 for a 25% share
Available for purchase under Shared Ownership

Final available 2 bed apartment for the over 50's.

Within 5 minutes walk from Bromley by Bow underground station, purchasers can be in Stratford in less than 10 minutes and the West End in approximately 20 minutes on the Central Line (times taken from tfl website).

These apartments are designed for those over 50's who enjoy working and going out in London.




Details

  • Bedrooms 2
  • Total Size 75sqm
  • Type: Apartment
  • Floor 4
  • Minimum share 25%
  • Cost of share : £118,125
  • Rent £541
  • Service Charge £121pcm
  • 5% Deposit £5,906
  • All prices and costs are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change

Downloadable Documents


Key Features

Engineered wood is laid in the living room, dining room and hall
Beautiful ceramic floors in the kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
All apartments have integrated Zanussi oven; hob and fridge freezer with space for a dishwasher. Zanussi washer/dryers are located in a hall cupboard.
Main bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
Ideal Standard sanitaryware in the bathroom and en-suite
Tiled walls to bathroom and en-suite
Each apartment comes with a 12 year NHBC Guarantee
Balcony
Wired for Sky+
Central heating
Carpet to lounge, hallway and bedrooms
Good sized open plan living space
Communal garden access
Double Glazing

Download ,, PDF ,,

Eligibility

These apartments are available to the over 50's.


Accessibility

The apartments will benefit from, external balcony, energy efficient heating and access to a dedicated rear communal garden space.

Retirement living, no rent is payable when you purchase 75% of the apartment, you are responsible for the service charges.

You are able to release equity from your family home by selling it and enjoy a mortgage-free lifestyle. What’s more, if you decide to sell, we will market your retirement home or possibly buy-it-back if a buyer hasn’t been found within eight weeks.

Note: Rent is payable on lower purchased shares. Example: If you purchase a 25% share you would pay rent on 50%, which makes up 75%, the remaining 25% is rent free.


Contact

To arrange an appointment to view the properties available or if you would like to learn more about this scheme please contact us on 0207 539 3745 or email us at: gatewayliving@redloft.co.uk