Limelight at Feature 17, 15 Marlowe Road, Walthamstow, London, E17 3GTFrom £93,500 for a 25% share
Available for purchase under Shared Ownership
Welcome to Limelight, part of is a stylish development in Walthamstow with an excellent collection of modern 1 & 2 bedroom share ownership apartments. Part of a bigger scheme Feature 17, is it superbly situated close to local amenities north-east of central London, just off the North Circular Road, by Wood Street station.
Limelight at Feature17 is superbly situated north-east of central London, just off the North Circular Road, by Wood Street train station.
Wood Street itself is lined with cafes, pubs and many independent stores. Take your pick from a broad selection of take-aways to independent high street restaurants and well known names, or pop along to one of the many pubs with great beers and food.
When you fancy entertainment The Empire multiplex cinema on Walthamstow Market makes an excellent night out, or try local the bars and clubs.
- Bedrooms 1,2
- Total Size 50.6sqm-80.5sqm
- Type: Apartment
- Floor 1
- Minimum share 25%
- Cost of share : £93,500
- Rent £643
- Service Charge £87pcm
- 5% Deposit £4,675 All prices and costs are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change
- Download PDF Brochure
- Download Property Floorplans PDF
- Floor Plans-1 bed
- Floor Plans-2 bed
- SRC Questionnaire for Affordability Check
- Price List
• Individually designed German made kitchens by Nobilia with tall and wall units in grey soft touch finish.
• Silestone worktop complemented by matching upstand.
• AEG ceramic 4 zone hob
• Electrolux integrated fridge/freezer
• Electrolux integrated dishwasher – 600mm in two-bedroom apartments
• Free standing Bosch washer dryer located in service cupboard
BATHROOM & EN SUITE:
• Driftwood feature shelf, bath panel, counter tops and mirror fronted cabinets
• Gap back-to-wall toilet with Grohe concealed cistern
• Alveus 158 litre double ended bath with shower mixer, plus slider rail and over bath shower screen
• Semi counter top Gap Roca white washbasin
• White Porcelain Stoneware tiles to floor and walls
• Stelrad radiators with thermostatic valves throughout
• Chrome plated heated towel radiator in bathroom/en suite
• Central heating thermostat located in hallway
• TV and Sky Q points in living room and TV points in all bedrooms
• Amtico Spacia Dusky Walnut flooring in Hallway and Living/dining room
• Cream carpet flooring in master and additional bedrooms
• Welcoming entrance lobbies with ceramic flooring and durable carpets to stairs,
upper floor lobbies and corridors
• The door to the entrance lobby is security rated with access control for your peace of mind
• Corridors are painted in neutral tones with attractive walnut communal doors
• Lifts to upper floors with brushed steel doors and a mirrored wall
Priority will be given to those currently working or living in London Borough of Waltham Forest.
To book a viewing to see this property please contact the Red Loft Sales Team on: 0207 539 3745 or email us: email@example.com.