The Lamberts, Manor Park, Rainham, ME8 8PHFrom £78,750 for a 25% share
Available for purchase under Shared Ownership
This development offers a selection of sixteen 2, 3 and 4 bedroom contemporary houses, each with private garden and allocated parking.
Located just off Mierscourt Road and with a commute of only 50 minutes to London St Pancras by train and with excellent links to the M2 and A2, The Lamberts is well placed for commuting into London.
Rainham has plenty to offer for your leisure time too, from excellent sports facilities, a wide range of local shops and great connections to historic local towns like Rochester and Canterbury.
- Bedrooms 2,3,4
- Total Size 77.3sqm-93.3sqm
- Type: House
- Minimum share 25%
- Cost of share : £78,750
- Rent £541
- Service Charge £36pcm
- 5% Deposit £3,938 Information correct at the time of publishing. internal Images are taken from a previous similar mhs/Redrow scheme.
• Minoco Definitive range fitted cabinets finished in
• Definitive range Classic Wenge worktop with
• Black glass splashback to hob
• Integrated appliances by Zanussi:
- Multi-function electric fan oven
- Four-burner gas hob
- Stainless steel finished extractor hood
- Fridge freezer
• Free-standing Zanussi washer/dryer
• Contemporary style white sanitary ware
• Toughened glass bath screen
• Shaver socket
• Ceramic wall tiles, to full height around bath
• Ladder-style heated towel rail
• Energy efficient downlights to kitchen/lounge
and bathroom/ensuite where appropriate. Energy
efficient pendant lighting to all other rooms.
• Easy-to-care-for Tarkett flooring to living,
bathroom, dining and kitchen areas
• Saxony carpet range in Cambrain Stone to
bedrooms, hall and stairs
• Central heating powered by a condensing
• Contemporary slim-line radiators
• Airing cupboard with electric tubular heater
• TV/Satellite+* points to lounge and bedrooms
(*purchaser’s own subscription)
• 12-year NHBC New Homes Warranty
Applicants must be approved by Help to Buy as eligible for shared ownership.
Priority will be given to those living and working in Medway borough.
To arrange a viewing or to learn more about this scheme please contact us on 020 7539 3745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.