Church Mews at Boughton Park, Church Mews, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone, ME17 4BUFrom £136,000 for a 40% share
Available for purchase under Shared Ownership
Launching in mid 2019, these five 3 bedroom family houses will place you at the centre of village life. Available through shared ownership.
Launching in mid 2019, these five 3 bedroom family houses will place you at the centre of village life. All of the homes will be built to the highest standard and each will benefit from parking and private garden. The village of Boughton Monchelsea has a post office, recreation green and one public house and is located 3 miles south of Maidstone. The local primary school has a 3 star Ofsted rating and there are six secondary schools within a 3 mile radius, the majority of which are rated good to outstanding with Ofsted.
- Bedrooms 3
- Total Size 84.54sqm
- Type: House
- Minimum share 40%
- Cost of share : £136,000
- Rent £468
- Service Charge £46pcm
- 5% Deposit £6,800 All prices and costs are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change. Please note the kitchen image used will not be the same throughout this development.
Modern fitted kitchens
- Gardiners Shaker Range in Cashmere Gloss
- Laminate ‘Thai Beam Wood’ worktops & upstands
- Ceramic electric hob with extractor hood and oven
- White goods include fridge/freezer, washing machine & integrated dishwasher
Modern fitted bathrooms:
- ‘Roca Gap’ toilet and basin
- Trojan Cascade bath with shower screen and Hansgrohe thermostatic shower
- Ideal Logic Combi boiler
- White roll top radiators
- Solid core oak veneer internal doors
- Polished chrome ironmongery
- Carpets to living area & bedrooms, with floor tiles to cloakroom & bathroom and vinyl flooring to kitchens
Applicants must be approved by Help to Buy as eligible for shared ownership.
Priority will be given to those living and working in Maidstone borough.
To register your interest in this scheme please contact us on 0207 539 3745 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are currently awaiting a brochure for this scheme.