The Fairacre Collection, Gregory Place , Witney, OX29 7AWFrom £84,000 for a 40% share
Available for purchase under Shared Ownership
Delightful 1 and 2 bedroom homes at The Fairacre Collection in Windrush Place, an exciting new development, close to the picturesque market town of Witney in the beautiful Oxfordshire Cotswolds. There are a mix of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom houses all available through shared ownership.
The Fairacre Collection in Windrush Place is less than two miles from Witney, with its historic, Cotswold stone buildings and pretty River Windrush. The town centre offers great shopping and there are local schools, health and leisure facilities, as well as easy access to nearby Oxford and the M40.
Bordering both the Cotswolds and the Windrush Valley, it’s an ideal area for outdoor activities. Footpaths, cycle ways and bridle paths criss-cross the landscape, offering a relaxing area in which to unwind from today’s hectic lifestyle. Popular local attractions include Cogges Manor Farm, a unique working museum of Victorian rural life, Cotswold Wildlife Park, Witney Lake and Country Park and the majestic Blenheim Palace.
The Fairacre Collection is being sold on a shared ownership basis, making it affordable to buy the home you want in the area you want.
Prices from £84,000 for a 40% of a 1 bedroom apartment and prices start from £114,000 for a 40% shared of a 2 bedroom house.
• Contemporary style, fitted cabinets in white with soft-closing doors and drawers
• Contrasting work surfaces with drainer and matching upstands
• 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink
• Contemporary style single-lever mixer tap
• Integrated electric oven with four-ring hob
• Brilliant white contemporary style sanitary ware
- Porcelain washbasin
- Close-coupled WC with push-button flush
- Steel bath
• Chrome taps
• Thermostatically controlled over-bath shower
• Fitted carpets to living room, halls and bedrooms
• Full height tilling to bath area
• Contemporary style panel white wood interior doors with stainless steel furniture
• Satellite/Cable/TV/BT sockets to living room and bedroom 1
• Smoke detectors in kitchen and hall
• Multi-point locking security-standard front door
• 10-year NHBC Warranty Sustainability features
• Low flow taps
• Low energy lights throughout
• Water butt with base and overflow drainage to each house
• Free-standing Eco bins to each house
• Double-glazed windows
• Exterior light to front door and rear French doors
• Paved patio to rear
• Allocated parking space
- Bedrooms 1,2,3
- Total Size 55sqm-68sqm
- Type: Apartment & House
- Minimum share 40%
- Cost of share : £84,000
- Rent £289
- Service Charge £49pcm
- 5% Deposit £4,200 All prices and costs are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change. Images are from Phase 1 of this development showcasing a 2 bedroom house.
• Separate kitchen
• Downstairs cloakroom
• Close to local facilities
• Carpet to lounge and bedrooms
• Garden (houses only)
Open to those registered and approved by Help to Buy.
Maximum household income £80,000.
To learn more about this scheme please contact us on 020 7539 3745 or email: email@example.com.