The Mews at Tolhurst Way , 16 Tolhurst Way , Maidstone Road , Lenham, ME17 2QHFrom £325,000
Available for purchase under Outright Sale
An Akehurst Homes development located in Lenham providing a stunning collection of 9 individually designed spacious homes which are each truly unique in their own right. -Perfectly located for village living, it has all the basic amenities within easy walking distance as well as direct routes into London and surrounding areas. -Walking distance to Lenham Station -5 min walk to Lenham Village with a small selection of shops, restaurants and pubs -Close to Lenham Primary School with ofsted excellent rating -2 parking spaces per property New 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses located in Lenham, Kent, available through Help to Buy. Located within a 15 minute walk to Lenham train station. Commute into London Victoria approximately 90 minutes; into Ashford by 13 minutes & Maidstone within 17 minutes.
Nestled in the heart of the pretty Medieval village of Lenham, Tolhurst Way is a development of 24 brand new homes offering private and affordable living. Nine of these homes are available through Help to Buy.
The design of the homes has been balanced with the local character of the village allowing for these homes to become part of this timeless location.
The homes have a contemporary finish with modern kitchens, well-appointed bathrooms and en-suite (where applicable). The private rear gardens leading from the French doors have a patio and lawned area. Careful thought has been given to the landscaping of the development with open areas, and mature trees.
Whether you are looking for your first home, or a distinctive family home, Tolhurst Way offers a choice to suit all.
- Bedrooms 2,3,4
- Type: House
- Rent £0
- Service Charge £0pcm
- 5% Deposit £0 Information correct at the time of publishing
• Contemporary designed fitted kitchen
• Integrated Bosch, eye level oven, gas burner hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Under unit lighting
• Down lights
• Porcelain tiled flooring
• Roca white sanitaryware
• Grohe taps
• Porcelain tiles on walls, floor and splash back
Bathroom and En-Suites:
• Roca white sanitaryware
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Illuminated mirror and shaver point
• Contemporary Porcelain wall and floor tiles
Safety and Security:
• Smoke and heat detectors (mains powered)
• Carbon Monoxide detector (mains powered)
• Security locks to windows
• External security lighting Front and Rear
Heating and Energy Efficiency:
• Gas-fired approved central heating and hot water via combination Vaillant boiler
• Thermostatic radiator valves
• Double-glazed timber casement windows
• Double glazed timber Patio doors
• Composite front door
• Extensive insulation throughout
• Tubular heater in airing cupboard under stairs cupboard light
• Rear Gardens laid to lawn
• Paved Patio areas
• Each home has two allocated parking bays
Applicants must be approved by Help to Buy as eligible. Visit the following link for more information: https://www.helptobuyese.org.uk/.
Priority will be given to those living or working in Maidstone Borough.
To learn more about this scheme or to arrange an appointment to view these properties please contact us on 020 7539 3745 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.