Dillon Court, Brighton Road, Sutton, SM2 5FUFrom £127,750 for a 35% share
Available for purchase under Shared Ownership
Only 7 two-bedroom apartments remain at Dillon Court, a beautiful new development made for homebuyers that are 60+ years of age. Apartments are finished to an excellent specification and are designed to be energy efficient, ensuring residents live with all the comfort and conveniences you would expect from a modern new home. Located just south of Sutton town centre, Dillon Court is perfectly positioned to enjoy all the facilities that this sought-after town has to offer. There is a thriving high street where you will find the St Nicholas Centre with a Debenhams department store and an Empire Cinema, and just three miles away, the St Helier Hospital which offers a range of acute services, 24 hours accident and emergency and comprehensive diagnostic facilities.
Only 7 two-bedroom apartments remain at Dillon Court, a beautiful new development made for homebuyers that are 60+ years of age.
Prices start from £127,750 for a 35% share or £273,750 for a 75% share. (Full market value £365,000.)
All apartments at Dillon Court have been designed with a modern specification including fully fitted kitchens with Bosch appliances and emergency pull-cord system. All homes are designed to be energy efficient ensuring all our homeowners with the comfort and conveniences of owning a brand-new home. Located a short 8-minute bus ride away from Sutton town centre which holds a thriving high street with the St Nicolas Centre shopping mall and an Empire Cinema, Dillon Court is positioned perfectly to allow our homeowners to enjoy the facilities of this sought-after town. However, if you would prefer a quiet afternoon at home Dillon Court provides a communal lounge and roof terrace. Just 3 miles away, the St Helier Hospital is located with a 24-hour A&E department and comprehensive diagnostic facilities.
Dillon Court is also well located with excellent train and road connections, making local, domestic and international travel effortless. With both Sutton and Belmont train stations located less than a mile from Dillon Court, travelling by train is a great option. Fast services will have you at London Victoria in just over half an hour and at London St Pancras in less than 45 minutes. The locale is also very well-served by buses, with over 20 routes in the nearby area, going as far as Wimbledon, Croydon, Epsom and Victoria, and there are three routes on Brighton Road itself.
For motorists, it's only a 15-minute drive from Brighton Road to the M25, or ten minutes to the A24 which goes north to South West London (from where Central London is easily accessible) and south to the seaside town of Worthing.
International travellers can choose between Gatwick, which is half an hour's drive away or an hour by train, and Heathrow, which is approximately a 45-minute drive or an hour and a half by train.
- Bedrooms 2
- Type: Apartment
- Minimum share 35%
- Cost of share : £127,750
- Rent £544
- Service Charge £134pcm
- 5% Deposit £6,388 All prices and costs are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change
• Price Bourne Luxury fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
• Style 1 - Lumi Alabaster Gloss with bronzespeckled worktops
• Style 2 - Lumi White Gloss with black/grey worktops
• Bosch integrated stainless steel oven
• Bosch stainless steel hob
• Bosch stainless steel chimney hood
• Glass splashback behind hob
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink
• Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
• Bosch integrated washer/dryer
• Four spotlight ceiling light bar
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Chrome mixer taps
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen
• Full height tiling to shower
• Half tiled to remainder of bathroom
• Shaver point and light
• Mirror over sink
• Electrically heated towel rail
• Polyflor Polysafe Ash Grey vinyl flooring
• Gas fired central heating system
• Vaillant combi boiler
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
• Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
• Digital TV points to living room and bedroom one
• Low-energy light fittings
• White matt emulsion to walls
• White matt emulsion to ceilings
• White gloss to woodwork
• Acoustix Oiled Oak vinyl flooring throughout (living room, kitchen, bedroom and hall)
Safety and security:
• Aluminium powder coated double glazed windows with locking mechanism
• Secured by Design accreditation
• Car park lighting
• Mains wired smoke detector/alarm
• Mains wired carbon monoxide detector/alarm
• Heat detector/alarm
• NHBC 10 year warranty
The main applicant must be aged 60 or over and a partner (if any) must be aged 55 or over. Applications below this age range will not be considered.
To learn more about this scheme or to arrange an appointment to view these properties please contact our sales team on 020 7539 3745 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org