Sales and Lettings viewing protocols
2nd November 2020
Following the recent Government announcement this weekend of a month's lockdown across England from Thursday 5th November, we would like to re-assure you that our priority is to continue to offer all our clients a full sales and lettings service including viewings when requested.
We will remain open with all services running as planned in line with COVID-19 safety restrictions. Viewings and moves will continue with every precaution. With this in mind and our business as usual approach, we have a full team and your disposal.
Government guidance can be located here.
We will continue to offer all customers virtual viewings which will be included in our sales packs following the initial request information. This will be followed by a physical viewings if requested and subject to passing a financial viability assessment.
If any member of the household viewing is showing symptoms of Coronavirus or is self-isolating, then the physical viewing should be delayed.
Appointments will be conducted as follows:
- Viewings by appointment only
- Maximum of two adults from one single household can attend. Children cannot attend viewings
- Names of those attending will be confirmed in advance
- Open house viewings are not allowed
- Those attending viewings are asked to bring and wear appropriate face masks / face coverings
- Viewing times to be kept to a minimum appropriate to the property size
- Sufficient time to be allowed between appointments to allow for cleaning of frequently touched areas and to ensure no overlap between different household appointments.
- Sales consultants will arrive in enough time to open up the property - opening internal doors using door wedges, limiting contact with door handles etc.
- Sales consultants will be provided with masks and gloves for their own use and will have hand sanitiser, wipes and shoe coverings available
- Customers will be asked to wait in their vehicle or away from the development / property until the sales consultant calls them to confirm they can enter
- Social distancing regulations are to be observed at all times. If the size or layout of the property makes this difficult the sales consultant can allow access but wait outside
- No paperwork or brochures will be shared or passed around during viewings - all forms and marketing collateral will be provided in advance of appointment or post appointment for follow up admin
- Soap and paper towels or hand sanitiser will be provided
- Post appointment - all gloves, used wipes and shoe coverings will be placed in a plastic bag and tied securely for disposal off site
- Door handles and surfaces will be wiped with antibacterial wipes between viewings and before leaving the property
- Completions - home demonstrations will continue to be carried out online using Skype / Facetime / Teams as soon as possible, post completion
- These protocols will be followed for all appointment types - viewings, valuation visits and sales completions
Red Loft Viewing Protocols during Coronavirus - November 2020
< Return to News List